About Mike Conrad
* Corporate professional with 28 years experience in Operations management
* Former Vice President Operations with Murray Inc. a manufacturer of
lawn & garden equipment
* Former Vice President of Smith & Wesson Inc. a manufacturer of firearms
and related sporting goods products
* Over eleven years of real estate sales and management experience
* Member NAR (National Association of Realtors)
* Member GNAR (Greater Nashville Association of Realtors)
* Member WCAR (Williamson County Association of Realtors)
* WCAR Arbitration Committee 2017 Chairperson
* Member REBAC (Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council)
* GNAR Leadership Team 2006
* Accredited Buyer’s Representative
* Graduate Realtor Institute
* Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource Certification
* Certified RCS-D (Real Estate Collaborative Specialist - Divorce)
* Originally from Western Massachusetts relocated to Franklin, TN in 2003
* Married with four children residing in Franklin
I have put together the following links that you may find useful. Please note that all links will open in a new window.
City of Franklin, TN
Franklin City Schools
Heritage Foundation for Historic Franklin
Williamson County Schools
City of Brentwood, TN
Williamson County Government
Metro Nashville Public Schools
Metro Nashville Government
State of Tennessee
" Connected to the Future.... Anchored to the Rock"
Personal Toll Free: 800-899-3137
C. David Logan
Vice President of SilverPointe Properties, LLC
For the past 30 plus years, David has used a combination of Faith, Character, Knowledge and Hard Work to build a loyal and diverse client base in the Middle Tennessee Real Estate market.
He has been a multi-Million Dollar Producer since 1985
2016 President of the Williamson County Association of Realtors
Served as a Board Member of the Williamson County Association for 10 years.
Member of the Tennessee Association of Realtors & The Williamson County Association of Realtors Governmental Affairs Committees
Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI)
Graduate of The University of Memphis, Memphis TN (1969) Marketing
Graduate of Overton High School, Memphis, TN
Active Scouter with Boy Scout Troop 55 since 1984
Recipient of the Boy Scout Silver Beaver Award
Boy Scout Woodbadge Course Director
National Rifle Association (NRA) Certified Shotgun Instructor
Active Member of St. Bartholomew’s Episcopal Church
Williamson County resident since 1976
Married to his High School Sweetheart (Deen) since 1969
Proud Father of Sam, Matt, & Leslie
Proud Grandfather of Mary Carter, Betsy, Charlie, Williams, Porter, & Felix
Personal Toll Free: 800-899-3137
Jane McDonald is a native Nashvillian and has been with SilverPointe® since 2006.
She received the 2010 Top Agent Award.
2009 Top Sales Agent Award.
2008 Top Sales Agent Award.
2007 Platinum Award, Top Listing Agent.
2006 President's Award.
Jane is a member of the leadership team with a gift for mentoring new agents.
Her passion is finding the perfect home, and building relationships one client at a time.
She primarily lists and sells residential in Davidson and Williamson county.
Jane has also closed over 5 million in Commercial properties.
ABR® (Accredited Buyer Representative)
She is a member of The Gate Church in Franklin.
Jane has three children and presently lives in the Nashville, Forest Hills area.
Not only do I have local information on my site, but I have also put together the following links that you may find useful. Please note that all links will open in a new window.